POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : self-portrait : Re: self-portrait Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: self-portrait
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 20 Mar 2002 17:41:23
Message: <3c991013$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Sam. In fact, it was YOU who inspired my experimentation with image maps
many months ago (Van Gogh?).
This is a frame from a video that I used as an image_map in a pigment that
became the function for an isosurface. I love the way the 2D video frame
extrudes into 3D space. (You should see the animated version of this.)
Anyway, good to have you back.
D.